Excel document recovery
Excel format documents are very often used in everyday work. All kinds of lists, tables, formulas are convenient functions of the Excel format.
Very often there are situations when you accidentally deleted Excel file, didn’t save it, or the device on which the Excel files were stored damaged.
All this leads to the fact that you no longer have access to the Excel file and are looking for possible recovery options.
If your device is physically broken, for example a flash drive, a hard drive on which an important Excel file was stored,
then most likely there is nothing you can do on your own.
The only option is to contact a special data recovery service.
If you are dealing with an external drive, then the drive itself is not always broken;
often the problem is associated with the connection cables or with an enclosure.
You can find out how to connect an external drive
directly on this page.
In all cases of logical device failure, accidental deletion, or formatting, you can try to recover the data yourself.
How to recover Excel file
- Connect the device on which the lost Excel documents were stored to the computer.
- Download, install and run ReclaiMe File Recovery.
- Select the required device from the list of devices from ReclaiMe and start scanning by clicking the Start button.
- Wait for 2-3% of the scan and start checking the recovered files.
To quickly find the needed Excel file, use the Search function, where you can set various parameters - name, size, deleted or not,
deletion time, and so on.
- If Excel files are displayed correctly in Preview, then you can skip scanning and start copying files to another storage.
To save files, you will need to buy a license key.
Still have questions?