Deleted photo recovery
Many users sooner or later face a situation where they accidentally deleted the wrong photo,
and are now looking for ways to recover lost photos.
If you read this page, then most likely you have already checked the Recycle Bin and did not find the photos you need there.
In your case, the only way to get your deleted photo back is to use a special data recovery software.
Also note the following - the more you used the device on which the photos were stored after you deleted the photos,
the less chance of successful recovery. And vice versa - if you deleted photos and immediately realized
that you made a mistake and did not use the device, then most likely you will get your deleted photos back.
There are also some differences in the process of deletion depending on the file system type that was used on the device.
You can get more information about the specifics of deleting files on different file systems
on this page.
But in general, you most likely are dealing with one of the most popular Windows file systems - NTFS, FAT32 or exFAT.
How to recover deleted photo
- Connect the device on which the deleted photos were stored to your computer.
In the case of a memory card, you may need to buy a card reader.
For more information on how to connect memory card, please read this page.
If you need to recover deleted photos from your phone, then you also need to remove the memory card
and connect it to your computer.
- Download, install and run ReclaiMe File Recovery.
- In the list of devices from ReclaiMe, select the device on which the deleted photos were stored and
start scanning either by double-clicking or by clicking the Start button.
- Wait until you receive a message that the Initial Scan is completed and start checking the recovery result.
- If you cannot find the deleted photo, try using the Search function, where you can set various parameters.
More information on how to use Search can be found on this page.
- If ReclaiMe has not yet displayed the photos you need, continue scanning by clicking the Resume button.
- If the deleted photos are found by ReclaiMe and displayed correctly in Preview, buy a license key,
and save them to another storage device. Otherwise,
please contact our technical support team for the investigation
of your case.
All the steps on video
Still have questions?