Choose ReclaiMe File Recovery
- Very simple to use - no technical skill required at all.
- Preview recovered data even before recovery is finished.
- ReclaiMe works with most media (from MicroSD to Bigfoot hard drive, you name it).
- Covers most any filesystem there is, including ReFS, the latest of Windows filesystems.
- Got awards and reviews from trusted sources.
Cases of data recovery
See our other video tutorials - ReclaiMe YouTube channel
Meet the new software
Newly released ReclaiMe Storage Spaces Recovery is a tool to recover Storage Spaces configuration in case of
various Storage Spaces failures - deleted pools, formatted spaces, massive file deletion, unrecognized configuration, and so on.
For more information visit www.Storage-Spaces-Recovery.com.
Data storage devices
ReclaiMe File Recovery works with
ReclaiMe File Recovery recovers files from
NTFS, and ReFS filesystems, used by
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8,
- Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, and Windows 2012 Server,
- digital cameras and similar devices.
EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, and XFS filesystems
used in Linux and most NAS devices.
HFS (Mac OS Standard),
HFS+ (Mac OS Extended), and
, used by
- Apple Mac OS X,
- Apple iPod players.
Note: ReclaiMe data recovery software needs Windows to run. It does not run on Apple Mac OS.
To recover data you need to attach your Mac storage to a Windows PC.
Add-on - Free RAID Recovery
ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery is free and it can reconstruct most known RAID types,
namely RAID 0, RAID 5, RAID 0+1, RAID 1+0, RAID 1E, and RAID 6.
Our RAID recovery software is capable of recovering array parameters such as start offset, block size, member disks and data order,
parity position and rotation.
For more details visit www.FreeRaidRecovery.com